- 0 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
PBASSCAJ. Cocktail Pickup Cajon.
Bridging the gap between cajon and drum set, the Cocktail Cajon is designed to be accessorized into a compact, low volume drum/percussion set that mimics a cocktail kit. Sit on your drum stool and position the cajon like you would a bass drum with the playing surface facing you (ports face away). On the bottom front of the cajon is a rail mount to secure any common bass drum pedal. The Baltic birch body and frontplate respond with a punchy kick sound, due in part to the two ports positioned on the resonant surface. Supplement your bass drum beater with any of the MEINL cajon beaters for optimal sound (sold separately). On the body of the cajon are three clamps to attach standard 3/8" percussion rods or cymbal arms. Add-on the MEINL pickup snare and tom taps along with a small cymbal and you have a fully functional cocktail kit! That's just one of the endless drumkit/percussion set ups you can create. The cajon is outfitted with Piezo pickups and quarter-inch input/output jacks + volume control for extra amplification when needed.
• Material Frontplate: Baltic Birch (Betula pendula).
• Size: 11 3/4" W x 19 3/4" H x 11 3/4" D.
• Features: Baltic birch cajon with forward facing ports and no snares for more bass
• Bass drum pedal mount.
• Three clamps to attach percussion rods or cymbal arms (rods and arms sold separately).
• Piezo pickups for extra amplification.
• Material Resonating body: 7-Ply (9 mm) Baltic Birch (Betula pendula).