New firmware for TD-17
Roland has released a new firmware for TD-17 that is well worth to spend a few minutes to install.
Among the news you will find new drum kits, new samples, reverb function and support for new cymbal types. You can find the update here >>>
This is the list from Roland:
- New Drum Kits have been added.
- New User Samples have been added.
- The REVERB function has been added.
- The KIT COMP function has been added.
- Eleven new parameters of Type have been added to MULTI FX.
- Added "CY-12C-T" and "CY-14R-T" to the Trigger Type.
- Support for Roland Cloud.
- Minor bugs have been fixed.
Maybe you missed the update from September as well?
- Support for new drum pads was added.
The following bugs were fixed.
- The curve characteristics for VOLUME were corrected.
- Under certain conditions, user samples failed to be previewed correctly.