Meinl new Custom Dual cymbals
Classics Custom Dual cymbals are made from B12 bronze alloy with a highly specialized finish that brings out a warmer fundamental tone and response that can sit down in a mix or jump to life when the energy lifts. Their sound, feel and intensity is accentuated by the unique finish.
Having a dark center along with a deep over-hammering gives the cymbals the ability to punch through a dark and bold character. Lathed and highly polished edges soften the feel and create a flash of clean, high frequencies to round out the sound.
TECH SPECS – CLASSICS CUSTOM DUAL CYMBALS
- B12 bronze alloy for added warmth (88% copper | 12% tin)
- Dark center finish with highly polished, brilliant edge delivers a flexible feel and unique sound
- Extra-deep over-hammering for darker, earthy tones
- Step-lathe formation
- Medium weight
- Large selection of standard and effects cymbals
- Recommended styles: Metal, Rock, Pop, Fusion, Studio, R&B
- Made in Germany with 100% renewable energy