Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
When the likes of Dua Lipa, Alicia Keys and Taylor Swift need organic-sounding but hyper-fresh beats for their songs, they call Ash Soan. But they don’t send him off to any fancy metropolitan studio to lay down his tracks, they have have him record a stone’s throw from his front door. Welcome to The Windmill, 18th century mill-turned-drum room and arguably the smallest studio that has made the biggest dent in modern music history.
The In the Pocket EZX taps in on the trinity that has made the beats recorded at the The Windmill the keystone of countless hits: the inherent magic swirling in the cylinder-shaped structure of its one-of-a-kind room, Ash’s ingenious ability to tune, alter and engineer unique-sounding make-shift kits as well as his inimitable bedrock-solid pocket groove.
In addition to the included MIDI library and wealth of preset content, this EZX includes five core kit variations engineered to cater to the broadest possible cross section of beat-driven, modern music across the genres. Whether you’re looking to write beats for hip-hop, soul, contemporary R&B or modern reggae, there’s a kit or preset at your reach.
Welcome to the ultimate canvas for limitless modern music production – and the perfect opportunity to lock in with the pocket of one of today’s most in-demand drummers.
- A battery of heavily treated kits from top session drummer Ash Soan
- Recorded and engineered by Ash at his own The Windmill Studios
- Features several extra kicks, snares and percussion pieces
- Ideal for organic hip-hop, R&B, soul, reggae and modern pop production
- Includes a broad range of presets for a variety of sounds
- Includes a MIDI library of grooves and fills performed by Ash
- Secure payments
- 30 days return policy
- Price match