Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Guerrilla Drum making
Taking specialized equipment out of the equation and using simple tools makes custom drum building possible for the guerrilla drum maker, creating a building process thats more realistic and tangible.
No Drum Making Experience or Specialized Tools NeededTaking specialized equipment out of the equation makes custom drum building possible for the guerrilla drum maker, and much more realistic and tangible for the first time custom drum builder.
There´s no need for routers, table saws, veneer or vacuum presses, spray guns, etc. The idea is to spark your interest and imagination, not break your bank account buying equipment that only experts can effectively afford and operate.
- Work with new or used wood drum shells and acrylic drum shells
- Veneer drums with beautiful, exotic woods
- Cover drums with striped laminates or full laminate sheets
- Shoot a picturesque sunburst or color fade with aerosol cans
- Use eye-catching colored dyes (alcohol and water based)
- Create high gloss, mirror finishes and dim, satin finishes
- Design and drill multiple lug layouts and hardware options for rack toms, floor toms, bass drums, and snare drums.
För mer info, besök Guerrilladrummaking.com
- Secure payments
- 30 days return policy
- Price match